2SSR is holding their annual Fundraising Trivia Night on Tuesday, 27th November, 2012 on the 1stFloor Room 3, at the SUS Club Sutherland from 7pm until 10.00pm. Cost will be $15 per person with Lucky Door Prizes, Spot Prizes, prizes for the winning table & a monster raffle & auction.
Prizes have been donated to the event from
THANKS TO THE FOLLOWING BUSINESSES & CLUBS FOR THE DONATION OF PRIZES FOR OUR TRIVIA NIGHT-Please support them :
- Bella’s on the Bay- one night of luxury for 2 with complimentary premium wine, breakfast basket & welcome platter (value $255)-Contact 95253142 OR email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2 hour cooking lesson at your home (you provide ingredients) for up to 10 people including a 3 course meaL– GSK Fine Foods, Engadine.ph Julio 0413588366
- $100 Dinner voucher Summersalt Restaurant,Cronulla Ph.95232366OR EMAIL email@example.com
- 2x $50 Vouchers for Orlandos Trattoria, Ramsgate Ph.95831684 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- $70 Voucher Spice Boys Restaurant Caringbah Ph.95250007
- Bundeena Kayaks- The Port Paddle & Wattamolla Walk for 2 (Value $160) Ph 95445294 or www.bundeenakayaks.com.au
- “Cronulla Scenic Coast with Discovery Walks-11/2 hour tour for 2 including morning tea (Value $66)
- A delicious High Tea at Hazelhurst Cafe (Value $58)
- Tickets to the next show of Southside stories at Brass Monkey, Cronulla (value $36)
- Cronulla Sharks Rugby League signed jersey
- Sydney Sixes Cricket Team signed cricket bat
- Southern District Rebels Rugby signed Grand Final Jersey
- Sydney Kings Basketball signed
- Cronulla Water Polo signed ball by Olympic Reps
- Greater Union Theatres of Miranda 10 x Double Passes
Especially the SUS Club for the room & waiters.
Chips & peanuts will be provided, but drinks will need to be purchased from the bar.
You can be assured of a great night. Put a face to your favourite presenter, have lots of fun & help support your local Community Radio Station all in one go. Why not make up a table with friends as it’s all for a good cause.
Please ring the station on 95451800 or email us on email@example.com if you wish to attend so we can organise seating.